Tuesday, May 29, 2012

25 Weeks ... {& a prayer request}


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby M is the size of a cauliflower.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I am mostly wearing maternity but I am mixing some non-maternity skirts/dresses into the mix as well.
Gender: It's a Girl!
Movement: She is so active! Jacob cannot wait to feel her move!
Sleep:Getting better. My neighbor lent me a pregnancy pillow thing (Dan calls it the anaconda) and it has been really helping me get some good rest.
What I miss: Having more energy. It has been hard to get everything done when I am so exhausted most of the time.
Cravings:Nothing right now.
Symptoms: None ... my heartburn has basically gone away.
Best Moment this week: Hearing her heart beat again at the last doctor's appointment. This will never get old!

Prayers Wanted:  At our anatomy ultrasound a month ago the doctor noticed a "bright spot" on the baby's heart. This "bright spot" is called echogenic focus. Supposedly this is found in 1 out of 5 pregnancies. We are going to go in for a better ultrasound at the hospital soon in order to see if the spot is still there. We would appreciate prayers for our baby girl!

1 comment:

  1. You look wonderful and of course I will say a prayer for you all. I know how tough it is to wait for answers.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!