Friday, May 11, 2012

Currently I am ...

Currently I am ...
Obsessing over: nursery furniture! I cannot wait to pick out a crib, dresser, changing table, and bedding for our new little girl! 

Working on: nothing! I did purchase chenille and silk fabric to make some diaper cloths but I have such little energy that the fabric is still sitting in the bag.


Thinking about: all things pink! I picked up this cute hat, my Mom got the onesie, and my grandma picked up the booties. 



Anticipating: graduating from college on Sunday! I cannot believe after 13 years I am finally walking in commencement!
 This photo was taken at my Honors and Hooding Ceremony last Friday.
 

Listening to: the tv in the background. Jacob is still sleeping this morning. I probably should start getting him ready for school. He really is not a morning person so morning are difficult in our house. I may or may not be a morning person as well.

Drinking: a cup of coffee! I still allow myself one cup in the morning and boy does it taste good.


Wishing: I didn't have to go to work today! Not because I don't like it but because my clothes are really starting to not fit! Aagh. The hair tye trick really has been coming in handy as well as the belly band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!