Have you ever tried to open one of these? It is like a child proof medicine bottle for adults! Let me tell you it is frustrating.
Another thing that is frustrating about the Wet Jet bottle is that it costs $5 a bottle. That is crazy because it doesn’t even last that long. It may last longer in other houses but with all the males that live in my house messes and the use of the Wet Jet is inevitable.
So would you like to know how to refill a Swiffer Wet Jet bottle? You do … ok good because I am going to tell you!
First you are going to need
~One empty Wet Jet bottle
~A pot full of boiling water
~Pine-sol or your favorite floor cleanser. (FYI – I like Pine-sol or it’s off brand because it only costs 89 cents for a big bottle)
~An oven mitt or towel
Are you ready??
1. Fill a small pot with water and place on the stove. The water needs to get to a nice rolling boil.
2. Once the water has begun boiling, place the cap and the neck of the Wet Jet bottle into the boiling water.
3. Wait 20 seconds.
4. Take the bottle out of the boiling water. Using your oven mitt or towel try to take the cap off.
5. It worked didn’t it! That is my favorite part.
6. Now that the cap is off fill the bottle with water and your favorite floor cleaner.
7. Put the cap back on!
And that works for me!