Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Words …

Relief
My midterms have been taken which means that this semester of school is almost over! This has been my hardest semester and I cannot wait until it is over. Also, this is my last semester of classes. I cannot believe that two years have flown by so quickly! Next semester I will be student teaching!! Yay!
Fear
I have put off taking my Content Area Exam because … I don’t like tests .. at … all!! I am taking it the last day possible which means that I won’t know where I am going to do my student teaching! I have to pass this test otherwise I cannot student teach until the Fall of 2012. Please pray that I pass!
Lonely
Jacob has been in Florida with my Mom, little brother, Grandma, cousin A Dizzle, Aunt T and Uncle B. He has been there since Wednesday and I miss him like crazy! He on the other hand is having so much fun that he has only been able to spit out a few words at me on the phone. It has been the best trip of his life. He is learning how to skim board and he is thrilled. He comes back on Tuesday morning and I cannot wait.
Hope
I made the decision to see my dad. I haven’t seen him in over three years but we started off writing letters and then I allowed him to call me. He has been calling me a lot and we decided to meet. We met up for a few hours. He seemed … good! He was relaxed and didn’t fidget about. It was a little awkward to find something to talk about but I am sure in time that will come.  I am feeling hope for him now, which totally makes me nervous. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much just in case but I really want things to get better for him.
Love
Dan has been wonderful! He has pitched in with dinners and helps with cleaning the house. He has been so complimentary with how I look and how I am putting the house together. He is amazing! He does not take me for granted and I love him more and more every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!