Monday, April 11, 2011

A Little Bit of This and a Little Bit of That

Just a few updates of what is going on in my little world.

* Jacob got his finger slammed in between two doors. There was a lot of blood and his fingernails is all different shades of black and blue. I am sparing you a photograph but let me tell you it is ugly! His finger is super swollen and extremely sensitive. I put a finger splint  on it and it seems to be helping a little bit. When I brought him into school this morning we talked to the nurse. We both feel that it is best that he doesn't participate in p.e. or recess today. She also told me to keep an eye on it for infection. Her son got a staph infection when something like that happened and need surgery. Please pray that it doesn't come to that.

* I am taking my big Content Area test on Saturday ... please pray for me to pass!!

* My University Supervisor is coming to observe me tomorrow. I feel like I didn't have enough time to prepare but I am praying that all goes well. Will you pray for me too?

* Our church is discussing biblical truths about our finances. I loved the sermon on Sunday and I got a lot of information. Later this week I will be able to post what was said. They are doing a financial seminar at church on Saturday but I have my big test so I cannot go. The pastor said that he will be discussing financial business again next Sunday so I am sure I will have another post for you.


Have you noticed I have been posting more lately?? I am trying I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!