Monday, April 11, 2011

Hill of Calvary {Step 1}

I have read so many great posts lately. I have been looking for an Easter project to do with the boys and I stumbled upon Janna at Mustard Seeds: Growing a Big Faith in My Little Sprouts.  She has a bunch of great Easter posts to do with the family.

My favorite one is called the Hill of Calvary. She gives a complete tutorial on how to construct it. It looked easy enough so I knew I had to try it.

We have constructed it and now we are waiting for the seeds to grow.

This is what we have right now …

2011-04-09 14.50.22_Wheaton_Illinois_US

I can’t wait for it to look all pretty and grassy.

It should look like this.

image

Photo Credit: Janna at Mustard Seeds : http://mustardseeds.typepad.com/.a/6a00e554ba6033883401310fa2c8da970c-pi

If you want to do this at home go to Janna’s post by clicking here to get the step by step instructions along with photos.

If I see anymore Easter posts I will be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!