Friday, April 29, 2011

I am 16 going on 17 …

Well … except that I am not! I am actually 29 going on 30. In about a month I will turn the big 3 – 0! Aaagh!

Well to be exact …
 


I honestly cannot believe this is happening.

I should thank my Mom for reminding me about this.
I figured that turning 30 could be better if I feel better about me …. so …
by the time I turn 30 …

* I want to lose 10 lbs. (atleast)
* I want to clear up my skin. (Thank you Proactive)
* I want to stop biting my nails.

I figured if I put it on my blog I would be more likely to stick to it.

I thought I was going to start on Monday with my weight loss plan by running but in my neck of the woods it has been raining every – single – day! I do not have a treadmill so I was out of luck.

I did start using Proactive on Saturday night and I am already feeling so much better.

The nail biting thing is a little more tricky. See in May (of last year .. obviously) my boyfriend said something about me biting my nails. He asked me if I would want to show of my engagement ring (when I get one) if I have ugly bitten finger nails? He had a point and I figured the ring would be coming soon.

I did stop biting my nails for about 8 months .. the ring never came and I once again began biting my nails. They are ugly and short. And it is a bad habit.
So once again I am going to stop biting them … for me and for the hopes that I will get engaged on my birthday … maybe … hopefully! I mean come on I will be 30 and we have been dating for 3 years.

So … there you have it. These are my plans for the next month and four days!

Any thoughts or ideas on weight loss? Clearing up skin? Stopping my nail biting? I want to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!