Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Sunday

We had a beautiful Easter Sunday!

With each holiday that we have I feel how blessed I truly am to have a wonderful family.

On Saturday we colored eggs (I didn’t get any pictures … boo) and made cupcakes.

On Sunday morning we woke up early and the boys had a blast seeing what the Easter Bunny left for them.

Way too much candy … hee hee!

Then we went to church at 9 a.m. The service was wonderful. Our pastor, Ron Zappia, spoke about the Doctrine of the Bible. It was a wonderful message to hear on Easter morning.

After church we went to brunch at Taphouse Grille. The food was wonderful. I could have eaten all day .. but I didn’t. We had custom made omelets, bacon, chicken fingers, chocolate fondue with fresh fruits, and mimosas!

D-E-L-I-G-H-T-F-U-L!!!

After lunch the boys played with the crane machine and each got stuffed animals to take home. (Did I ever tell you how much I dislike stuffed animals? I DO!)

From there we went to my Mom’s house and did an Easter egg hunt.

It was a beautiful day and I couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Here are some pictures from our day …

DSCF3143

Christian & Jacob

DSCF3148

Christian, Matthew, & Jacob

DSCF3151

My Mom & Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!