Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I have a lot of catching up to do!

I cannot believe that it has been so long since I last updated. Needless to say, I have been super busy. Besides the fact that I am working and in school, I have also been observing/teaching/helping out in a second grade classroom.

Whew!

It has been a roller coaster ride for sure.

Well Halloween has come and gone and we are now closing in on Thanksgiving!

I honestly cannot believe it!

So to back track a little this is what we have been up to …

Jacob ran a 3k Pumpkin Patch Race

200221222224

He did an amazing job! He came in 36th out of more than 200 runners/walkers. Without the help of my wonderful brother, Michael, he wouldn’t have been able to do it.

Then we went to the Pumpkin Patch and picked out our pumpkins.

We love this orchard and hope to continue going each year.

2010-10-24 15.23.262010-10-24 15.25.192010-10-24 15.38.372010-10-24 15.39.24

How cute are we?!

Anyway, we brought our pumpkins home and carved them! Didn’t we do a wonderful job?

2010-10-24 20.00.10

Jacob and I were struggling with ideas for a costume this year. All he knew was that he wanted blue hair and nothing at the Halloween store was good enough. So this is what we came up with …

2010-10-31 16.30.38

2010-10-31 16.30.47

He went as a ROCKSTAR! Not only did he get blue hair but he also had red hair. The jean vest he is wearing was his Uncle Chris'. This was his vest from high school. I love that Jacob was able to wear it.

It has been a fun month and I am looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas.

As of right now, I am finishing my third semester back at school and will be completing my final semester of classes this Spring. Estimated graduation date … December 2011. I cannot believe how quickly this has flown bye.

I am grateful to my family for supporting me during this time even though this has been an extremely stressful time financially.

Dan has been wonderful and encourages me every step of the way. I am thankful for his love and support.

I promise to update more frequently. I honestly cannot believe I have let my blog go un-updated for so long.

So that is what I have been up to … what have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!