Monday, July 19, 2010

Prayer Request!

Updated: I have an appointment to visit this house tomorrow at Noon! From what the Realtor said the owner is looking for a long term lease - which I would be so happy with! Also, I am hoping that if we do sign at least a two year lease he would drop the rental price. Please keep praying!

As you may or may not have known, before the last week of August we need to leave our condo.
I have been trying to find a house to rent in the subdivision that will allow Jacob to remain at the same elementary school.
Up until about 20 minutes ago there was nothing! Diddly squat!
But 20 minutes ago a house popped up that is for rent!
Praise the Lord!
I immediately emailed the realtor to schedule a showing.
If you wouldn’t mind, would you please pray for my family that this property is still available and in our price range?
I already appreciate your prayers!

2 comments:

  1. I will be keeping you in prayer!

    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Your blog is lovely! I will be sending you lots of prayer for your condo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Hoping that everything with the condo is going great. Still praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!