This post will be short and sweet!
- Last week, Jacob was released from Reading Recovery. He has caught up with his 1st grade class in reading and no longer needs individual instruction. (Did I tell you this already?)
- Monday, I got a letter to join Kappa Delta Pi (the International Education Honors Society). This is just showing that all my hard work and effort is being recognized. I couldn’t be happier.
- For the last two weeks, Jacob has had good behavior reports and earned himself a jump rope, sour straws, and a flashlight. (He picked these things as his rewards!)
- Nine more weeks until this semester is over.
- I lost my debit card but no unwanted charges are on my statement. I ordered a new one and should get it in 7-10 business days. (This isn’t great news but the unwanted charges part is a blessing.)
- I am falling more and more in love with Dan every day. He is always thinking about me and my needs. He is selfless and it is a God send we found each other.
- I have a midterm tomorrow. I am hoping I do well. Even though this class is tough, I enjoy working hard and proving to myself what I am capable of.
I know bullet points are lame but I just couldn’t help myself on this post. I am taking a tiny break from studying to write this. Now I better get back to my homework.
I will update you later as to how well I did. (The power of positive thinking!)