Monday, December 7, 2009

Trying to Get in the Christmas Spirit

Snow has finally arrived in Chicago!

101_0181 101_0182

(We didn’t get a lot of snow)

To be honest, I thought the first snow would get me more in the Christmas spirit.

But, it didn’t.

I thought once I got the decorations up around the house it would put in the Christmas mood.

101_0188

101_0183 101_0185 101_0186 101_0187

Once again, it didn’t.

We still have to get our Christmas tree. Maybe that will put me in the Christmas spirit.

I know that trees, stockings, glitter, and snowflakes doesn’t really have anything to do with the true meaning of Christmas.

As you can tell I need a little true Christmas cheer.

How does your family celebrate Christmas? What do you do in order to remember the real meaning of Christmas?

I know there is only 17 days until Christmas but I want to do something special (maybe even start a tradition) to teach Jacob the real meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!