Thursday, December 10, 2009

I breathe in and breathe out

This week has not been going as I had originally planned it to go.

Jacob must be forgetting that he has his own bed! The last two nights thirty minutes after I have gone to bed I hear a tiny whisper telling me to “Move Over!”

He moves around so much that I barely have any sheets to cover myself or a pillow to put my head on.

I have gotten kicked and punched multiple times. Needless to say … I am tired.

Two days without sleep makes me very cranky!

 101_0189

Doesn’t he look peaceful?

Then … I broke my favorite teapot. This teapot was given to me by two friends (Rachel & Kristy) for Mother’s Day.

They knew my tiny obsession with teapots and picked this one out from the Family Christian Bookstore.

It says “Fill me with Joy, Oh Lord”

101_0191

And it was green with tiny white polka dots!

I am going to try to super glue it together but it will never be the same.

Then … as I was packing Jacob’s lunch for school I dropped a jar of jelly and it splattered all over the floor.

Glass and sticky strawberry jelly was not fun to clean up.

The weather outside is frightful (cliche I know but it is true)

People are forgetting how to drive, it is bitter cold out, and this is the last week of classes before finals!

Grrr!!!

I am just in a foul mood.

To perk myself up I went to Target and bought myself some Glade candles.

image

Then I went to Chipotle for a well deserved Burrito Bol lunch.

image

Mine was rice, a little black beans, steak, two scoops of mild salsa, sour cream, cheese, and lettuce.

Yum!

Then, I hung a curtain rod in my bedroom. It gave me just the look I was going for.

What do you think?

101_0193

Sorry but this is the best picture I could get. It is super bright in my room and I have a crappy camera!

So now that I have shared my funky, cranky, poor me party with you … What do you do to perk yourself up? I really want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!