Monday, November 23, 2009

I hope you like bullet points

Disclaimer: If you do not like bullet points just stop reading now. Trust me you will thank me later.

Ok, I know I haven’t been regularly posting but I have reasons. My brain is on overload. Please bear with me.

  • My first semester at college is coming to an end. This means that I am doing homework, reading, midterms, and papers in overload.
  • On Wednesday afternoon Dan, Jacob, Christian, and myself will make the 7 hour drive to Kentucky. Dan’s parents live in Kentucky and we will be spending the Thanksgiving holiday with them.
  • Tonight was Parent Teacher Conference's. Jacob’s teacher confirmed that Jacob lacks the skill to pay attention in class. (This we have already known – We think that Jacob has ADHD but we have not gotten him tested.) On a positive note, Jacob is doing really well in Math. It is his favorite subject. Jacob’s teacher also said that he needs to work on writing his letters and copying things from the board to a piece of paper.
  • Jacob got into a bit of trouble at school on Friday and now he is grounded from playing video games for a week.
  • My finances are causing me stress. I didn’t realize how difficult and how unprepared I was to start school. I really need a part – time job badly. At this very moment I don’t have any time to even look for a job. With Christmas coming up I am very worried on what I will be able to provide.
  • I cracked my tooth in half and I am in a lot of pain. Because I have very very limited finances and no health/dental insurance I cannot get it fixed at this time.
  • I haven’t forgotten about my Giveaway!. If you haven’t entered yet I will not be closing the posts until Saturday night. The winner will be posted sometime on Sunday. To enter go here and leave me a comment.
  • Jacob is in a Thanksgiving school play tomorrow. If I can figure out how to upload a video I will. Otherwise, if my non computer technological mind cannot figure out how to upload a video I will definitely post pictures.

That is it for now. I will post and update more as I can. Tonight I have to read an entire book for my Humanities class.

Until then …. I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday.

If you didn’t know this already ….

I am thankful for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!