Tuesday, November 17, 2009

For the Record

I love Sarah Palin. I have seen the Oprah interview and I am now watching the Nightline interview with Barbara Walters. I would have loved to witness what she could have done as the Vice President of the United States of America.

I just wonder what a working mother of five children could do. Seriously, she has a special needs child and a daughter who had a child as a teenager.

She is a regular woman who struggles with the same things many of us struggle with.

After these interviews I think I love her more!

Oh and also, she is a non-denominational Christian, just like me!

What do you think? Do you like Sarah Palin?

2 comments:

  1. I liked Sarah too but wasn't quite sure she was ready to be V.P. I will be interested to see what lies ahead for her in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!