Friday, October 16, 2009

TGIF

I am so thankful that it is Friday. This has been a super long week. Nothing new happened out of the ordinary.

Right now I am ...
1. Tired
2. Overwhelmed
3. Thankful
4. Broke
5. Frazzled

Being that I am totally overwhelmed I am going to use the dreaded bullet points. It will just make things easier otherwise this post would be unreadable.

  • My application for the Teacher Education Undergraduate Program is due on the 23rd. I need three letters of recommendation and the results from the Illinois Basic Skills test that I took 8 years ago.
  • I am not sure that my Basic Skills test is even valid and I may need to take it again
  • Jacob has been doing much better in school. He has a ton of homework to do every night. Hopefully this weekend he can just relax.
  • Soccer is coming to an end. Jacob only has two more games left. I am not sure how I am going to burn all of his energy this winter.
  • My house is a mess and I am too tired to clean it up.
  • I am going to make tacos, rice, and guacamole for dinner. Well I will make that if I remember to defrost the ground beef.
  • Dan is working all day tomorrow so I will be watching Christian all day. Please Please don't let it rain so they can be outside.

On a funny note ... I asked Jacob what happened to the lady that cleans the house and he told me what lady mom .... You are the only one that cleans the house.

Umm Yeah my point exactly.

Lastly, I am trying to put together a post on ADD/ADHD and the views of medication and no medication. If you have any advice or opinions let me know. I did post a thread on MckMama's community about ADD/ADHD and I got a lot of good advice.

Are you still there or did I bore you to death? Hello??
Well if you stuck with me this long you are a great friend.

Until Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!