Thursday, September 24, 2009

What Matters Most

Bubble baths and birthday wishes.

Sweet I love you’s and little man’s kisses.

Warm cups of tea with a cookie to dunk.

Wonderful friends for when you have been in a funk.

Eating shepard’s pie an old English tradition.

The smell of homemade cookies wafting through the kitchen.

Silly laughter when we are having fun.

The biggest bear hugs from my loving son.

Whisper quiet moments being in prayer.

Reminding him I will always be there.

Dancing in the rain and jumping in the puddles.

Curling up on the couch enjoying the cuddles.

Belting out tunes while driving in the car.

Looking up at the night sky enjoying the stars.

A merciful Father and His promises of love.

And knowing He is watching me from above.

2 comments:

  1. Mindy May, thank you for praying for Harrison. It was a great comfort to know so many were praying.
    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!