Monday, August 10, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Welcome back for another Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama to eliminate the guilt that surrounds us as mothers, girlfriends, wives, and friends. Do you let your son pee outside? Do you keep left overs in your fridge so long you can't even tell what it was before all the mold attacked it? Does your laundry sit in baskets longer than they should? Do you fight with your boyfriend but don't really know why? If any of this sounds like you, join in on the fun! Go visit MckMama and all the other Not Me! Mondayers (is that a word? I don't think so) and join in.
 
I would never ever let Jacob wash himself in car wash soap while helping to wash my car and think for only a moment that it is the same thing as a bath. Not me!
 
I would not be caught dead running around a lake on a dare from my 6 year old. He definitely did not do a wonderful job encouraging me the whole way around nor did he finish the run breathing easy while I laid on the floor near death.
 
I most certainly did not contemplate living the rest of my days here on earth in the exact spot I fell.
 
On Friday night you would not have found me arguing with Jacob in the family aisle of Blockbuster. He did not want to rent Cinderella or Sleep Beauty. I did not want to rent Little House on the Praire or Swiss Family Robinson. We did not settle on Ratatoulli.
 
I did not contemplate buying myself a really nice digital camera. I did not then have to talk myself out of it because I am working my last two weeks of work before going to school full time.
 
I am not still wishing I bought that camera.
 
I am not looking forward to not working.
 
Ok, your turn.
What have you not been doing this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!