Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday!

Oh yes! It is that time again! Not Me! Monday! is back. I took last week off. Not sure why but I remembered this week. If you would like to join in with all the festivities click here and see what MckMama totally didn't do. Oh yeah and the hundreds of other participants who didn't do things either.
 
I am not leaving for a 24 hour road trip tomorrow with Dan (my boyfriend), Jacob (my son), Christian (Dan's son), and Mark (my brother). I am not scared to be surrounded by only boys for 24 hours straight. I am not going to need some serious girl time when I get home.
 
I have not only packed Jacob's bag so far. I am not planning on staying up way too late tonight to make sure everything is packed and ready to go.
 
I did not go to the tailors/dry cleaners this afternoon at lunch to beg them to fix the zipper on the skirt I am wearing to the rehearsal dinner. They did not surprise me by telling me it will be completed tomorrow morning for $14.
 
I do not have a list a page long of things I need to purchase at Target tonight as well. A swim suit is not on that list. I am not wishing that I will get six pack abs by the time I get to the store.
 
I did not forget to see if someone will watch Charlie (the cat) while we are going. I most certianly will not bribe my friend, Donna, to watch the cat in exchange for me letting her use my carpet steam cleaner. She would do it anyway. She is a great friend.
 
Whooo ... thank goodness I totally did not do any of those things.
 
On a side note, I will be posting and twittering if anyone is interested while I am gone.
 
Wish me luck.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!