Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kenny Chesney Concert

As you know, my super great friends bought me Kenny Chesney tickets for my birthday. We had an amazing night. Also, not only did Kenny Chesney perform, Sugarland, Miranda Lambert, Montgomery Gentry, and Lady Antebellum also performed! Oh yes they did. Actually, we missed Lady Antebellum but we saw everyone else.


This was after everyone had already performed. Then all of a sudden I went and got french fries and a Coors Light and this curtain was up.
This curtain made the anticipation unbearable.
But when Kenny came on stage we went NUTS! Kenny sang the song There Goes My Life and I cried through the whole song.Not the ugly cry but embarrassing enough.
Donna "found" this hat. She then wore it all night long. I think she rocked this hat!
Kenny was awesome and I have the best girlfriends ever! Thank you Jenifer, Donna, and Dana for celebrating my birthday with me and thank you for giving me Kenny (tickets).

A girl can dream can't she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!