Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Me! Monday!


The only thing I love about Monday's is putting together my Not Me! Monday post. Please come join MckMama, me and everyone else in this bloggy universe. It is so much fun and as MckMama says a free therapy session.
Jacob totally didn't wake up this morning thankful that it wasn't Mother's Day anymore. He would never say that Mother's Day is too hard and that Mom's should always take care of their kids. I would never ever reply that I am thankful it wasn't Mother's Day either because Mother's Day is hard work for Mom's!
Being the absolutely perfect mother that I am ... I definitely didn't let Jacob help me light candles by holding the lighter. He then didn't put the hot lighter on his cheek to check if it was hot and burn his face. No way not me ... there is no way he would have been able to burn himself while I was standing right next to him.
On Mother's Day I would never go shopping with my mother and buy myself a pretty red lantern and two shirts. I also wouldn't buy Jacob and Christian shirts to wear on the 4th of July. I am not a planner and would never have thought 2 months ahead.
I am also not so thankful for having such a wonderful mother. I would never ever want to talk to my mom every single day atleast 3 times a day. I would never ever want to see her when I pick Jacob up from her house every night. I would never ever be so greatful for having her as my mother. She definitely isn't the best mother anyone could ask for. And I would never say I love her so much.
That concludes my Not Me! Monday. Come and join in at www.mycharmingkids.net. That MckMama definitely not hysterical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!