Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday! .... is back!!!

Welcome back to another edition of Not Me! Monday! I stopped my Not Me! Monday posts while Baby Stellan was in the hospital. But now since he is back home and doing well and MckMama is hosting Not Me! Monday! again so count me in.

Come and join in on this blog carnival at MckMama's blog.

And away we go ....

I definitely did not think about kicking a soccer ball at R's new girlfriends face on Saturday at Jacob's soccer game. That would be immature and childish and wrong ..... Right??

I definitely wouldn't couldn't still be eating marshmallow peeps from Easter. They taste so much better when they are stale! ( I mean marshmallow peeps are gross)

Being that I have everything all together all the time I would never ever ever ever leave laundry in baskets for 2 weeks AND laundry in the dryer since last Monday AND clothes in the washing machine for 3 days. No way would I ever do that.

Also, at Jacob's soccer game I would never ever video tape the grass while Jacob scored a goal. No way am I that into a 6 year olds soccer game that I couldn't even hold a camera towards the field. Thankfully, he scored 2 more goals that I did get on tape.

I am definitely not up on Sunday night at almost 10 p.m. typing this post while the previously stated laundry baskets are sitting in front of me waiting to be folded and put away. No way not me ... not ever.

Lastly, there isn't dirty dishes in the sink and a dirty table that needs to be wiped down also waiting for me to clean. I am way more on top of house cleaning than to leave things a mess.

I know I said lastly but really this is the last one ...
I DEFINITELY DIDN'T GET ACCEPTED TO NORTHERN ILLINOIS UNIVERSITY. Ok I did but how exciting is that!!

Yay for me.

Until next time

Mindy



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the acceptance!!!! Your laundry sounds just like mine;-)

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!