Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

And away we go ...

* On Thursday, with all the Chicago rain, I definitely did not drive into what I thought was a puddle and end up 3 feet deep in water and total my car. I am an excellent driver. I would never think if I drove slowly enough I could make it through ... No way not me!

*
I would never ever go to the doctor with throw up on my pants, unbrushed teeth, and crazy hair just because my grandma said that an upset stomach and throwing up could mean appendicitis and immediately rushed Jacob to the doctor ... No not me!

*
I would never wouldn't even dare consider punching out my HR person because she told me I don't get bereavement pay because a great grandmother is not considered family but a mother in law is (which she informed me that I wouldn't know because I am not married). I am way more level headed than that.

*
I also wouldn't dare consider quitting because a company who doesn't consider a great grandmother family isn't worth working at.

* Lastly, I wouldn't ever let my son play 2 hours of video games because I wanted to be undisturbed while watching The Bachelor. I would absolutely put him first and get him into bed and read him a story rather than watching The Bachelor.

Thank you for joining me on another Not Me! Monday ... come back next week and see what I didn't or wouldn't dare do.

Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!