Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not Me! Monday ... Oh wait it's Tuesday!!





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

No not me ... I definitely did not want to rear end almost all the drivers on the road. I love all people so I definitely would not call them morons and idiots ... No not me!

No not me ... I would never ever let me son sleep in the clothes he wore the same day because it would be easier than to change him into p.j.'s while he was sleeping. I have a strict evening routine and I would never ever let watching The Bachelor stop me from it .... No not me!

No not me ...
I would never ever eat an entire bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs ... I never eat junk food that is just disgusting to eat soooo much chocolate that my stomach was sick and yelling at me for the rest of the day. ... No not me!

No not me ...
I would never ever log onto my computer first thing in the morning to read everyone's new blog posts. I have a life and a job and a child! ... No not me!

No not me ...
I do not find myself talking about fellow bloggers as they are my best friends and cyber blog stalk them ... No not me!

I hope everyone is having a great week.

Mindy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!