Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 3

Today is the 3rd day of Jacob getting ALL 5 STARS!!! How amazing is that?! I am awe struck. To be honest I wasn't sure that this would work. I figured Jacob could have cared less about getting stars and doing well in school but obviously he does. He gets so excited about showing me his sheet everyday. I LOVE IT!

Also, I wanted to share that I am having some tests done at the doctor. Please pray that everything goes well and that I won't have to do the next procedure. Supposedly it is more painful than the last test that was done.

Lastly, please pray that I figure out the best way for me to continue school. It has been very difficult to work full-time, raise Jacob, and take classes. Obviously, Jacob always comes first and I am not willing to sacrifice time with him to be away at school all the time. I need to put him first because he doesn't deserve an absent mother. I might be way too hard on myself but I hear all mothers have mother's guilt. I do not want him to feel that he is being neglected. Also, I don't want him to be raised by anyone other than myself. I take great pride in being Jacob's mother. He has been the best gift I have ever been given. I wouldn't change anything about him even on our worst days. He makes me a better person and he teaches me to let little things go. He is an amazing child and I thank God everyday for letting me be apart of his life. Needless to say, I love him more than words can ever describe. I am thankful I was chosen to be his mother.

Until next time,
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!