Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Random Things about Me!

Here are 25 random facts about me ...
1. I am terrified of birds! I feel that birds are actually out to get me and they actually do follow me around. It is super scary.
2. I have been going to school on and off for 10 years and still have no degree. I want to be a teacher.
3. I love kids. I only have one right now but I could have 20 ... well as long as I didn't have to work. How would you get 20 children ready in the morning and get to work on time? I already can't get to work on time.
4. I would call myself a traditionalist ... I would love to be a stay at home mom who cooks dinner and cleans the house.
5. Until I met Dan I figured I would be the lady who had a ton of cats and be alone.
6. I am not scared of bugs unless someone else kills them. I seriously think they will kill the bug and then throw them at me.
7. I love orange flavored anything ... Popsicles, candy, and pop
8. I get lost in books and when I am finished reading them I miss the characters like they were my best friends.
9. I love baking things even though I don't like eating anything I make. I am someone who doesn't like cake or cookies or brownies.
10. I think I am so organized that I am unorganized and loose things. Does that make sense?
11. My family are some of my best friends. And my best friends are my family.
12. I love Dan and I know I will marry him one day.
13. Jacob is the best thing I have ever done and I don't deserve him.
14. I read mostly christian fiction books.
15. I sing loud in the car and I think I sound really good. I am not sure if I do though.
16. I secretly want to be the lead singer in a band even though being in front of people scares me.
17. I failed Speech in college twice because I was afraid the other students would think I was dumb.
18. I pray everyday for the people I know and love.
19. I cry when other people cry. Sometimes I just cry for no reason.
20. I strongly dislike Mayonnaise. It is soooo gross! If it touches my food I can't eat it.
21. I am always late by atleast 15 minutes. I actually think anywhere I drive to only takes me 15 minutes which is never right.
22. I find myself missing my dad atleast once a month.
23. I talk and walk loud.
24. I love reality tv ... The Bachelor, Celebrity Rehab, Sober House, Intervention
25. I want to leave my mark in this world but I don't know how to go about doing it.

Now that you know about me it is your turn. If you want to let me know any fun facts about you please share.

Until Later
Mindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!