Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Hello Monday {This Girl}

Hello Monday!

I know I have said this before but I love Hello Monday with Lisa Leonard! 

So here are my hello's.


Hello Little Maysie Grace! Boy do you look cute in your bikini!


Hello sweet girl with a great big personality! You love trying to keep up with the big kids.


Hello trouble maker! You love playing with your brother and telling him what to do. {Yes she told him to get in her pool so she could dump a bucket of water on him!}


Hello little sister! She loves trying to keep up with her brothers. And when they are doing things she cannot do ... she waits for them. She greets them when they return from around the block as if she hasn't seen them in forever! She screams at the top of her lungs and calls for them.


Hello technology genius! She can use an IPhone better than I can. She can get to her favorite youtube videos without help. It is amazing!!


Hello mess maker. Maysie can destroy a room in 10 seconds flat. She loves seeing all of her toys all over the floor and all over the table! What a little stinker!


Hello table dancer! And yes she has mastered the duck face! Dancing on top of the table is her favorite thing. Not really sure why but it makes us all laugh!!

So Hello Monday! I can't imagine Monday's with out my sweet girl!!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!