"E" from Teaching Sam & Scout posts her "confessions" on Wednesday ... hence Midweek Confessions. Since this is Spring Break I have many confessions to share.
* Maysie has had a rough couple of days. Yesterday she threw a fit because she couldn't see her belly button while wearing her pajamas. FYI she hates the zip up jammies.
* I were contacts every single day and I only wear my glasses at night ... while I sleep ... how else am I supposed to see the alarm clock? I haven't bought new glasses for over 5 years and then 40 days ago I got a new pair. Maysie obviously didn't like one of the arms and broke it off. Thank you America's Best for giving me a new pair of glasses even though I didn't buy the warranty and it is past the intial 30 days.
* I bribe Maysie with Dum-Dum suckers to get her to sleep in her crib. She loves them.
* We have had one really nice day so far over Spring Break. What did I do? Steam cleaned my disgusting car. Much better now!
There may or may not have been covered in chocolate. They were.
* My son has had so much fun playing outside this Spring Break that he hasn't eaten lunch. I feed him breakfast but then he is outside for the rest of the day. When he comes inside he is starving. Bad Mom.