Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Midweek Confessions

"E" from Teaching Sam & Scout posts her "confessions" on Wednesday ... hence Midweek Confessions. Since this is Spring Break I have many confessions to share. 

* Maysie has had a rough couple of days. Yesterday she threw a fit because she couldn't see her belly button while wearing her pajamas. FYI she hates the zip up jammies. 


* I were contacts every single day and I only wear my glasses at night ... while I sleep ... how else am I supposed to see the alarm clock? I haven't bought new glasses for over 5 years and then 40 days ago I got a new pair. Maysie obviously didn't like one of the arms and broke it off. Thank you America's Best for giving me a new pair of glasses even though I didn't buy the warranty and it is past the intial 30 days. 


* I bribe Maysie with Dum-Dum suckers to get her to sleep in her crib. She loves them. 


* We have had one really nice day so far over Spring Break. What did I do? Steam cleaned my disgusting car. Much better now!


There may or may not have been covered in chocolate. They were.

* My son has had so much fun playing outside this Spring Break that he hasn't eaten lunch. I feed him breakfast but then he is outside for the rest of the day. When he comes inside he is starving. Bad Mom.


Well that is my confessions for this week although I am sure there are a ton more. 

Happy Wednesday!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!