Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blog Friend Love {Day 5}

This is Day 5 of the blog every day in May challenge.

Today's prompt is ...

Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them?

Now when I read this prompt I immediately had someone in mind ... but we are not really friends. Ok to be honest she has no idea who I am but I look forward to reading her blog every-single-day!

She loves God!

She takes the most beautiful photos!

She pours her heart into every post!

She is the most creative person with the most fun and detailed filled house I have ever seen!

She writes posts about money {with a photo capture of her bank balance}!

She dares to be different!

She dreams amazing dreams for her children!

She has a daughter almost the same age as Little Miss!

She is super stylish!

Her name is Casey Leigh!

You can visit her blog here and give her some love.

Prepare to sit for awhile because you will be captured by her rawness {in a good way}!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!