Thursday, December 9, 2010

It’s Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas and I still haven’t gotten my Christmas cards

or any presents!

Ugh!

I cannot believe how close Christmas is and how little I have done in order to be ready for it. One of my favorite things about Christmas is that I can get personal gifts for my family and friends. You get to show them how much they mean to you and how grateful you are to have them in your life.

One way I like to show people I care is by picking out a beautiful Christmas card with pictures of my family.

Shutterfly has an amazing selection of Christmas cards at amazing prices.

I like these …

image

image

image

If I don’t get my Christmas cards out in time it may be Happy New Year cards instead and of course Shutterfly has those for me in case I need them.

image

image

image

Click here to shop Shutterfly’s Christmas photo cards.

Or if you are like me and running out of time, click here to shop Shutterfly’s holiday cards.

If you are anything like me (Type A and a little neurotic) having a family calendar is a must! Shutterfly has an easy way to incorporate your favorite photos and important dates.

image

There are multiple designs to choose from making this a wonderful gift for all the Type A personalities like myself. Even Grandma’s and Great-Grandma’s love personalized gifts with their grandchildren’s photos.

You can select wall calendars, desktop calendars, or year at a glance calendars. Click here and check them out.

image

image

This Christmas shopping may be easier than I thought!

If the calendars are tickling your fancy check out the photo books. They are easy to create (because they will create it for you using your photos) and are super cute gifts for everyone in the family.

Jacob loves looking at pictures of himself and I know he would love getting a book of all his baby pictures! Actually that is probably more of a gift for me but as a family we could all enjoy it.

image

image

Seriously, could these get any cuter?!?!

Check out all the beautiful photo book designs here.

I have used Shutterfly in the past for photo cards and I have loved the results.

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!

Now if I could only find some amazing photos to put in them!

Have you mailed your cards out yet?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!