Saturday, October 10, 2009

Honey Hill Orchard

Last weekend we decided to go to the pumpkin farm and the apple orchard. I am not a big fan of those pumpkin farms where it is also a sort of amusement park so when my mom suggested we go to Honey Hill Orchard I was thrilled. We all had an amazing day of picking apples, eating apples, picking pumpkins, and eating donuts. I am glad we went when we did because the weather here has been awful. So without further ado here is our visit to Honey Hill Orchard in pictures.

Did you go to the pumpkin farm yet? What are your favorite things about fall??




Jacob eating another apple!


Jacob looking into the cornfield.



Jacob climbing a tree



Look at all those pumpkins



Michael (my brother) and his wonderful girlfriend Vicky



Jacob and Christian with all our pumpkins and apples.



Christian, Matthew, and Jacob



Me, Dan, Jacob, and Christian



Me and Dan.

I love it when we spend laid back days together like this.

1 comment:

  1. Love the bears hoodie, first of all.

    That all looks like loads of fun! We are going to a pumpkin patch on next Saturday - first ever! I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete

Have a thought? Please share! I love hearing from you!!