Did I really just quote The Real World? Yes, Yes I did! Hee Hee!
So Lynnette at Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground (Love her, seriously, Love her) is doing a blog hop of sorts to get to know her readers. She asked us, ever so politely, of course to list 10 things about ourselves that makes us charming, interesting, or fun.
Here is my list ....
1. I drink tea all the time. Iced tea, McDonalds sweet tea, hot tea, hot tottie tea (tea mixed with whiskey) ... as long as the tea isn't flavored tea I will be drinking it. Yum Yum
2. I am late to everything. I feel that everything should take 15 minutes. This is a problem and I am working on it. But it is a running joke about how late I am all the time.
3. I love school supplies. I love notebooks without writing, pencils that haven't yet been sharpened, pens that haven't scribbled yet, and folders. Oh the folders.
4. I just quit my job to go to school to become a teacher. It is a dream I have had since I was a child.
5. I had my son when I was 21 years old. He is by far the best thing I have ever done and I don't even remember my life before he was born.
6. I love my handwriting. I do not write in cursive because I don't like the way it looks so I print everything.
7. I want to have more kids ... badly! I think I have had the itch to have more babies since Jacob was 3. It will happen but I am putting that desire in God's hands.
8. In my dreams I am a photographer and an author. I would love to take beautiful pictures and write a book. Not sure if that will ever happen but a girl can dream!
9. I sleep with the TV on. Not just any program it has to be a show that is on Court TV ... like Forensic Files or The First 48
10. Also, when I sleep I cannot have my feet under the covers. They have to hang off the bed too. Weird I know.
Do you want to join in? If yes, head on over to Lynnette's blog and check out the details.
Now you know.